What is wellness? It’s a word you may have heard a lot recently. Common thought is that wellness is just another word for fitness, but this isn’t the case – it is linked to fitness in that it is a process of being aware of your own wellbeing and doing the necessary to work towards a healthy, fulfilling life.
This includes physical fitness, balance and good mental health. The team behind Global Wellness Day (June 13th in 2020 by the way) probably put it best –
“Wellness is a state of complete physical, mental, and social well-being, and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity.”
- It’s all about endorphins In recent years, the English have developed a taste for chilli sauces. I’m a self confessed chilli head myself – I love a drop of chilli sauce to heat up a meal. There seems to be an English obsession with chilli sauce these days and I’ve wondered what it is about […]Read More »
- Sounds like a quest, doesn’t it. It can be. The world can be a crazy place. World affairs seem very off balance at the moment. Politics, increasing reliance on technology and what is, as good as all these digital connections seem, an unnatural way of living, away from nature – the way people have always […]Read More »
- Do you ever glance enviously at those people who seem to have life figured out? They have a work life balance and making money seems to come easily to them. What is their secret? They probably have more than one income stream. Today, it’s easier than ever for anyone to develop ways of making money […]Read More »
- One of the first things to look at if you want to lose weight, get fit or improve your energy levels, is eating well. This runs hand in hand with physical exercise. But what if you don’t want to completely cut out your ‘comfort food’, snacks and takeaways that you turn to when you’re in […]Read More »
- Welcome to the shiny new England Reborn website! This is the first blog post in what will be a journey for me – bringing what I am doing in real life to the internet for the benefit of others. I am on a journey of self improvement. True self improvement never ends – it isn’t […]Read More »