Money - how to make it and more
Money makes the world go round. As much as we’d maybe rather it not be the case, we need money to function in the modern world (unless you live in a society dependent on bartering). There are innumerable ways to make it – so take your slice of the pie.
Here you’ll find my latest posts on money – how to make it, where to invest it and more.
“A wise person should have money in their head, but not in their heart”
- There’s been a bit of media fuss recently about the Morrisons food boxes. It’s been hard to get an online shop booked as just about everybody is clamouring for the small amount of slots available, what with the COVID-19 lockdown ongoing. Morrisons came up with an idea – fixed price food boxes filled with staple […]
- Come all brother tradesmen that travel along O pray, come and tell me where the trade is all gone Long time have I travelled, and I cannot find none And sing all the hard times of old England In old England, very hard times Tim Hart / Robert Johnson / Rick Kemp / Peter Knight […]
- Whether you’re a tech geek, on the lookout for new technology as it’s announced, or a technophobe, avoiding it unless necessary, you’ll have probably noticed that there’s been a lot of talk over the last few weeks about 2020 being the year for new technology – and technology that is affordable for the everyday working […]
- Nothing makes me happier than giving something back. That’s why I volunteer on a local level and run this blog amongst other things. Giving is good for the soul. As part of my research for various articles and blog posts, I come across interesting tidbits throughout the internet. In exchange for you taking the time […]
- Do you ever glance enviously at those people who seem to have life figured out? They have a work life balance and making money seems to come easily to them. What is their secret? They probably have more than one income stream. Today, it’s easier than ever for anyone to develop ways of making money […]